Tomei began operations in 1968 as a race car tuner in Japan. Over the last 40 years Japan has emerged as one of the leaders in automotive research, racing, and culture. Tomei products have been utilised in nearly every motor sport imaginable. Tomei’s racing heritage means their research and design team have first hand knowledge of the extreme demands racing puts on an engine. Using only the highest quality materials means that Tomei’s products can handle the intense strain and heat a purpose built engine will experience whether it be on the street or the track. Tomei’s attention to detail is second to none. All of their products are thoroughly researched and engineered to achieve optimal efficiency. Because of even minuscule differences in measurements can cause catastrophic engine failure, all Tomei products fall within strict tolerances. Tomei machines all of their engine components to enhance airflow and ensure proper fitment and seal.
Tomei Cast Exhaust Manifold – RB26DETT Nissan Skyline GTR R32/R33/R34
All new, non welding one-piece structure made by full lost-wax casting. Incredibly higher durability, comparing to the old design which was weld-assembled structure made from pieces individually casted. Although lost-wax casting in one-piece structure makes the process much more difficult and time-consuming, the biggest benefit is that eliminates the well-know major problem of welded products; cracks at welding beads, even under severe usage. Another benefit of the one-piece structure is the smooth finish both in the ports and the beautiful appearance.
- Made of SUS304, full lost-wax casted structure.
- Superior performance and exhaust note at all range.
- Smooth merging angles minimize exhaust interference.
- Designed to maximize flowing efficiency.
- Precisely detailed, elaborate finish.
- Durable does not necessarily mean heavy
Sensor boss & heat shield mounts:
- Mounts for stock heat shields.(Requires to beat the shields to relieve interferences)
- Boss for exhaust gas temp sensor
- The sensor bosses at the merging point (right before each turbo flanges).
- This design makes it easy and simple to cut / threaded sensor mounts.