HARDRACE H-S Spec Coilovers
It’s hard to overstate the accolades and reputation that the Nissan R34 GT-R earned during its short production run. Combining Nissan’s famed engineering with of the best engines and chassis ever to come out of Japan, the Nissan GT-R R34 truly is the stuff of legend. If you’re lucky enough to own one, nothing will add to its already famous handling and poise quite like a set of Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers.
Built with 32-way adjustablity, the Hardrace H-Spec range is perfect to take your R34 GT-R to a new level, whether driving hard on the street or taking it to the track.
– 32 Way Adjustable Damping allows you to adjust your ride and performance to suit both the track and the street.
– Monotube High Pressure Design provides incredibly consistent performance in extreme conditions.
– Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of ride height.
– High Performance & Ultra High Tensile Alloy Coilover Spring ensure a stable ride during high-speed cornering.
– T6 6061 Aluminium Collars and hardened rubber bushes for added stability and vibration dispersion.
The Hardrace H-S Spec range is built to provide the ultimate in tunable suspension performance. Perfect for a huge range of Australia’s most popular performance cars, Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers combine racing-spec construction with adjustability that allows for optimised performance on both the track and the road.
With a spring rate of 8kg at the front and 6kg at the rear, these specially tuned spring / damper units allow you to extract every ounce of cornering power from your GT-R. This particular set comes with rubber top mounts to produce a better ride on the street, without losing too much precision in the corners.
Image may not be actual model, just a generic representation of the quaility and finish you will receive.
NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GTR 1995-2001