HARDRACE H-S Spec Coilovers
The Nissan R33 GT-S helped to bridge the gap between the every day enthusiast and the elite levels of performance normally reserved for GT-R drivers. As a respected member of a truly great Japanese motoring legacy, the GT-S is a popular choice for anyone looking to get the true look and feel of a GT-R without breaking the bank. If you plan on taking your GT-S to the track, however, Hardrace coilovers will prove to be the perfect choice.
Built with 32-way adjustablity, the Hardrace H-Spec range is perfect to take your R33 GT-S to a new level, whether driving hard on the street or taking it to the track.
– 32 Way Adjustable Damping allows you to adjust your ride and performance to suit both the track and the street.
– Monotube High Pressure Design provides incredibly consistent performance in extreme conditions.
– Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium adjustable upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of both ride height and camber.
– High Performance & Ultra High Tensile Alloy Coilover Spring ensure a stable ride during high-speed cornering.
– T6 6061 Aluminium Collars and pillowtop mountings for incredible response and stability during aggressive driving.
The Hardrace H-S Spec range is built to provide the ultimate in tunable suspension performance. Perfect for a huge range of Australia’s most popular performance cars, Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers combine racing-spec construction with adjustability that allows for optimised performance on both the track and the road.
With a spring rate of 8kg at the front and 6kg at the rear, these specially tuned spring / damper units allow you to extract every ounce of cornering power from your GT-S. This particular set comes with pillow ball top mounts in order to provide the ultimate in precision, poise and responsiveness during aggressive cornering.
Image may not be actual model, just a generic representation of the quaility and finish you will receive.
NISSAN SKYLINE R33 GTS 1995-1998