HARDRACE H-S Spec Coilovers
The R33 GT-R was instrumental in establishing NISMO (and Nissan) as a true power in the world of performance cars. Building on all the characteristics that made the R32 great, the R33, while overlooked by some, helped to pave the way for the R34 and beyond, making it a true collectors item and a considerable force on the track. Help bring out the best in your R33 GT-R with Hardrace’s brand new H-S Spec Coilovers.
Built with 32-way adjustablity, the Hardrace H-Spec range is perfect to take your R33 GT-R to a new level, whether driving hard on the street or taking it to the track.
– 32 Way Adjustable Damping allows you to adjust your ride and performance to suit both the track and the street.
– Monotube High Pressure Design provides incredibly consistent performance in extreme conditions.
– Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of ride height.
– High Performance & Ultra High Tensile Alloy Coilover Spring ensure a stable ride during high-speed cornering.
– T6 6061 Aluminium Collars and pillowtop mountings for incredible response and stability during aggressive driving.
The Hardrace H-S Spec range is built to provide the ultimate in tunable suspension performance. Perfect for a huge range of Australia’s most popular performance cars, Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers combine racing-spec construction with adjustability that allows for optimised performance on both the track and the road.
With a spring rate of 8kg at the front and 6kg at the rear, these specially tuned spring / damper units allow you to extract every ounce of cornering power from your GT-R. This particular set comes with pillow ball top mount in order to provide the ultimate in precision, poise and responsiveness during aggressive cornering.
Image may not be actual model, just a generic representation of the quaility and finish you will receive.
NISSAN SKYLINE R33 GTR 1995-2001