HARDRACE H-S Spec Coilovers
The Nissan R32 GT-S is renowned for helping to bring GT-R performance to the everyday driver, and remains a popular choice for both entry level JDM enthusiasts and seasoned collectors. If you plan on taking your GT-S to the track, however, Hardrace coilovers will prove to be the perfect choice.
Built with 32-way adjustablity, the Hardrace H-Spec range is perfect to take your R32 GT-S to a new level, whether driving hard on the street or taking it to the track.
– 32 Way Adjustable Damping allows you to adjust your ride and performance to suit both the track and the street.
– Monotube High Pressure Design provides incredibly consistent performance in extreme conditions.
– Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of ride height.
– High Performance & Ultra High Tensile Alloy Coilover Spring ensure a stable ride during high-speed cornering.
– Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium adjustable upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of both ride height and camber.
The Hardrace H-S Spec range is built to provide the ultimate in tunable suspension performance. Perfect for a huge range of Australia’s most popular performance cars, Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers combine racing-spec construction with adjustability that allows for optimised performance on both the track and the road.
With a spring rate of 8kg at the front and 6kg at the rear, these specially tuned spring / damper units allow you to extract every ounce of cornering power from your GT-S. This particular set comes with pillow ball top mounts in order to provide the ultimate in precision, poise and responsiveness during aggressive cornering.
Image may not be actual model, just a generic representation of the quaility and finish you will receive.
NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTS 1989-1994