HARDRACE H-S Spec Coilovers
Renowned from the streets of Tokyo to Bathurst’s Mount Panorama, the R32 GT-R is one of the most important cars ever to come out of Japan. Hardrace’s H-S Spec of coilovers are the perfect addition to any R32, emphasising out the characteristics that helped it usher in a wave of legendary Japanese sports cars across the 90s.
Built with 32-way adjustablity, the Hardrace H-Spec range is perfect to take your R32 GT-R to a new level, whether driving hard on the street or taking it to the track.
– 32 Way Adjustable Damping allows you to adjust your ride and performance to suit both the track and the street.
– Monotube High Pressure Design provides incredibly consistent performance in extreme conditions.
– Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of ride height.
– High Performance & Ultra High Tensile Alloy Coilover Spring ensure a stable ride during high-speed cornering.
– T6 6061 Aluminium Collars and hardened rubber bushes for added stability and vibration dispersion.
The Hardrace H-S Spec range is built to provide the ultimate in tunable suspension performance. Perfect for a huge range of Australia’s most popular performance cars, Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers combine racing-spec construction with adjustability that allows for optimised performance on both the track and the road.
With a spring rate of 8kg at the front and 6kg at the rear, these specially tuned spring / damper units allow you to extract every ounce of cornering power from your GT-R. This particular set comes with rubber top mounts to produce a better ride on the street, without losing too much precision in the corners.
Image may not be actual model, just a generic representation of the quaility and finish you will receive.
NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR