HARDRACE H-S Spec Coilovers
The Nissan S13 Silvia helped to pioneer a wave of Japanese tuners, and establish the art of drifting as a globally renowned motorsport phenomenon. Now, with Hardrace Coilovers, your S13 can go to legendary levels of performance both on the street and the track.
Built with 32-way adjustablity, the Hardrace H-Spec range is perfect to bring the handling of any stock or modified S13 Silvia into the modern age, whether driving hard on the street or taking it to the track.
– 32 Way Adjustable Damping allows you to adjust your ride and performance to suit both the track and the street.
– Monotube High Pressure Design provides incredibly consistent performance in extreme conditions.
– Adjustable Lower Mounts and forged T6 6061 aluminium adjustable upper mounts provide safe, secure adjustment of both ride height and camber.
– High Performance & Ultra High Tensile Alloy Coilover Spring ensure a stable ride during high-speed cornering.
– T6 6061 Aluminium Collars and pillowtop mountings for incredible response and stability during aggressive driving.
The Hardrace H-S Spec range is built to provide the ultimate in tunable suspension performance. Perfect for a huge range of Australia’s most popular performance cars, Hardrace H-S Spec coilovers combine racing-spec construction with adjustability that allows for optimised performance on both the track and the road.
With a spring rate of 8kg at the front and 6kg at the rear, these specially tuned spring / damper units allow you to extract every ounce of cornering power from your Silvia S13. This particular set comes with pillow ball top mounts in order to provide the ultimate in precision, poise and responsiveness during aggressive cornering.
Image may not be actual model, just a generic representation of the quaility and finish you will receive.
NISSAN SILVIA S13