Haltech Elite PRO Plug-in ECU – Ford Falcon i6 “Barra” + Onboard Wideband Sensor Kit
• Ford Falcon BA (02-05) I6 4.0-litre DOHC VCT “Barra” engine with manual transmission.
• Ford Falcon BF (05-08) I6 4.0-litre DOHC VCT “Barra” engine with manual transmission.
• Ford Falcon BF (05-08) I6 4.0-litre DOHC VCT “Barra” engine with ZF 6HP26 6-speed automatic transmission.
• Naturally aspirated or forced induction.
• Engines covered: Barra 182, 190, 240T, 245T, 270T.
• Die cast aluminium, water resistant case.
• On-board automatic transmission control via CAN (ZF 6HP26).
• E85 Flex Fuel ready. • Multi-fuel support. Petrol, Methanol and Ethanol.
• Internal single channel wideband (supports LSU4.9 sensor).
• Variable cam control.
• Cruise control. OBDII compatible. Set and clear diagnostic trouble codes, view live engine data.
• Short and long term fuel, ignition, boost and idle control learning.
• Knock control with high speed digital filtering.
• Closed loop boost control. Tune by gear, wheel speed or time.
• Closed loop idle control with learning for consistent idle stability.
• Closed loop 02 control.
• Anti-lag and launch control with drag and rally modes.
• Multi level engine protection.
• ESP calibration software. Intuitive and easy to use, ESP offers limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections.
• 6 x current controlled injector drivers (OEM). High or Low impedance injector compatible. • 8 x additional injector outputs available for staged injection, unused staged injector outputs are available to be used as generic programmable DPOs. • 6 x ignition outputs to support OEM Ford coils directly • Digital pulsed outputs – as per OEM. • Drive By Wire (DBW) output suits any throttle body and pedal including Ford OEM.
• Analogue voltage inputs (AVI): as per OEM.
• 4 x additional user definable AVIs available on the auxiliary connector.
• Digital pulsed inputs (DPI): as per OEM.
• 4 x additional user definable DPIs used for measuring duty cycle, frequency or state.
• Engine position inputs: as per OEM. Supports Ford Barra trigger pattern. Alternate generic trigger support also available.
• Knock inputs: as per OEM.
• 2 x CAN bus communication. – Haltech CAN (via auxiliary connector). – Vehicle CAN.
• 1 x Circular mini connector for USB programming.
• On-board data logging. Up to 40 channels.
• 2MB internal storage.